|Credentials||MD, Neonatology BC/BE|
|Name||Ashley Ross, MD|
|Organization||UAMS, Department of Pediatrics at Arkansas Children's Hospital|
|Street Address||1 Children's Way|
• 22 Neonatologists
• 9 General Pediatricians
• 17 Neonatal Nurse Practitioners
• 6 Neonatal-Perinatal Fellows
• And a host of other team members…
• Only Level 4 NICU (100 beds) in state (ACH), UAMS Level 3b (67 beds) comprehensive maternal, fetal, newborn care with 3500 deliveries per year, 24/7 MFM coverage, enrolled in multiple national multi-centered trials
• Full surgical and medical subspecialty coverage, ECMO in NICU (ACH)
• Only tertiary children’s hospital in Arkansas with a population of 2.8 million
• Staff of approximately 270 faculty, 95 residents in pediatrics
• Fully staffed regional NICU in Jonesboro, Arkansas
• Academic Neonatologist, Clinician Educator and Clinician Scientist Tracks
• Opportunities for recent fellowship graduates and Associate/Professor mid-career providers, Director of Neonatal Clinical Research
• Also recruiting General Pediatricians to cover newborn nursery, level 1/2 patients in NICU at ACH and UAMS
• Academic time for developing scholarship in quality, research, and education.
• Full-time faculty appointment at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, excellent salary and benefit package
• Little Rock metro area has a population range of 580,000
• The downtown River Market, South on Main and Argenta (North Little Rock) areas provide a walking district for dining, shopping, sports, museums, libraries, night life, concerts, festivals and a host of other activities.
• The 34-mile Arkansas River Trail system connects Pinnacle Mountain, Big Dam Bridge, Two Rivers Bridge and provides opportunities for cycling, jogging, walking, hiking and other outdoor activities.
• Large enough to be culturally diverse and small enough to encourage a feeling of community
• Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine named Little Rock one of the “10 Great Cities That Have It All.”