|Position||Neonatology Nurse Practitioner|
|Credentials||RN, NNP Credential|
|Organization||Baystate Children's Hospital|
|Street Address||280 Chestnut St.|
We are seeking a LEAD NEAONATAL AP as well as STAFF NEONATAL APs to join our well-established team of 8 neonatologists and 7 APs in our busy 55-bed Level III NICU. Provide medical management of high risk infants in the NICU/Continuing Care Nursery including participation in rounds, conducting physical exams, performing procedures, and ordering and interpreting lab tests and radiologic examinations. Attend high risk deliveries and participate in the transports of ill infants.
• 10k bonus available to candidates with 2+ years NICU experience. We offer excellent compensation and benefits.
• Strong preference for Level III NICU experience as an Advanced Practitioner or RN.
• In collaboration with Chiefs, serve as first line supervisor ensuring highest quality of patient and family centered care.
• Foster collaborative practice among physicians, APs, nurses, staff and the organization.
• Supervise and coordinate personnel activities including rotation schedule, performance management, scheduling, orientation, and training for APs.
• Participates in the development of policies, guidelines, clinical protocols, and evaluation tools.
Baystate Children’s Hospital (BCH) is a hospital-within-a-hospital at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, MA, and the only accredited children’s hospital in the region. Join us in delivering a higher state of caring at Baystate Health.